Our Values and Ethos
Our vision is built from our values of aspiration and achievement, personal responsibility, self-discipline and mutual respect.
We are forward looking and value innovation, but always within the context of our long tradition of providing excellent education.
Based upon these values we aim to ensure all the children and young people who come to our schools:
- Are happy and safe at school and are able to learn successfully within a supportive environment
- Are able to achieve their full potential personally, academically and socially
- Develop and grow as independent, resourceful and resilient individuals
- Are equipped with the skills, qualifications and love of learning they will need to be successful in the world they will join as adults
We will achieve these aims by providing a safe environment where all children and young people can succeed through:
- Provision of a curriculum that is stretching, relevant and provides each student with the opportunity to excel
- High expectations of every member of our community
- Excellent teaching, leading to the highest standards of academic excellence
- The best standards of behaviour based upon our values of mutual respect, self-disciple and self confidence
- A respect for tradition that embraces innovation and challenge